Another "V6 Exhaust Grumble" Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fishstickz

Reaction score
Ram Year
'06, '16
Engine
3.7, 5.7 Hemi
After taking a spin in my friends Silverado 5.3 with a custom exhaust, I'd love to have something new on my 3.7 v6 RCSB to give it at least a little grumble.

I'd preferably want a dual-straight pipe out exhaust. I've heard a Flowmaster 40 with dual-straight pipes and it sounded amazing, but I'm not sure about the amounts of cabin drone. I want enough drone to be able to kinda hear my exhaust in the cab, but I also want to be able to listen to music comfortably, or talk to people without having to yell across the cab to communicate.

I heard the 50 Delta Flow is a little quieter than the 40 but I haven't heard it paired with a dual-straight pipe.

Anyone got any opinions or suggestions? I'd also be down to check out other mufflers if anyone has some throaty results with those

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Check out the the Magnaflow single in/dual out mufflers. They have a nice rumble and you can avoid the hassle of trying to fit a true dual under these trucks given the location of the fuel tank. You'll probably need new tailpipes made to complete the dual look out the back.

good luck.

OP
OP
Fishstickz

Fishstickz

Reaction score
Ram Year
'06, '16
Engine
3.7, 5.7 Hemi
Check out the the Magnaflow single in/dual out mufflers. They have a nice rumble and you can avoid the hassle of trying to fit a true dual under these trucks given the location of the fuel tank. You'll probably need new tailpipes made to complete the dual look out the back.

good luck.
Oh yeah sorry I didn't mean a true dual exhaust lol, I know the fuel tank is perfectly fitted on these trucks to make true dual exhausts living hell. Anyways I will check out magnaflows, I haven't looked into them too much yet so maybe there's something else out there that'll catch my eye, Thanks!