Any Tesla radio installs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jvbuttex

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I-6
looks impressive... atleast from the video on Honda. I wonder about compatibility of the dodge system. Yes I know basic odb system covers many basic engine functions, however I know there are extra options and items that only dodge scanners can read. Are any of these in the Dodge Radio unit? I want to upgrade my truck with backup camera, but $100 dealer charge to enable it turns me off. This would offset that.

Mr.AK902

Reaction score
Ram Year
17'
Engine
Definitely subscribing to this. That price is awesome if it turns out to be a quality kit while not leaving anything on the table. I'll do this mod for sure if it proves to be quality.... could always sell your old 8.4 afterwards

Bigtymes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I decided to take the plunge and order this, will keep you guys posted on the outcome.
You have a lot of anxious people waiting. Ha. I am debating (have my own posts) on replacing my head unit in part of my complete overhaul of my system. Going the whole 9 yards with deadener, 3 amps, 2 tw5's, focals all around. Only thing I have left off is the head unit because I do not want to lose any of the features the truck currently has.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

blackbetty14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT/Etorque
Interested as well. I have the 5.0 u connect and while I love the simplicity of the dial AC and heating controls I hate that the 5.0 doesn’t have gps and other stuff. So for the 5.0 guys this is ALOT of extra screen and worth it if I don’t loose Bluetooth and call answering through the truck.

I have already upgraded everything in the truck with kicker speakers all around, pioneer 1400w d class amp and a pioneer 13” shallow sub behind the pass rear seat. Sounds much better than stock but still lacks all the features I want that even the 8.4 can’t give me.

I’m just not a fan of the android operating systems either.

Tyrant

Reaction score
Ram Year
'12CC / '15RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You have a lot of anxious people waiting. Ha. I am debating (have my own posts) on replacing my head unit in part of my complete overhaul of my system. Going the whole 9 yards with deadener, 3 amps, 2 tw5's, focals all around. Only thing I have left off is the head unit because I do not want to lose any of the features the truck currently has.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Still hasn't shipped out, and i'm just as anxious as you guys hahahaha.

john94si

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Still hasn't shipped out, and i'm just as anxious as you guys hahahaha.

Show pics of the back connections please. I asked them and they said yes but i must know if it can do audio for amp and video output to headrest monitors.

JJP71584

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
sub'd...very curious to see how this turns out

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I would experiment with it, but alas I only have a 2011 :)

Father Of Four

Maligator

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hem 5.7
Definitely look forward to seeing your install. I would be definitely interested in getting one of these as long as I didn't lose any of my features including the Uconnect stuff

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk