Anyone else with a 2012 Ram 2.5 level lift?...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigSexyBlue05

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 dodge ram quad express
Engine
Hemi 5.7
How are the Pro Comp Pro Runners treating you? I just looked into those and I'm practically sold on em. How well do they handle loads/hauling?

Love them. I pull a work trailer about 3,000 pounds, four days a week. I have airbags also. Dont even feel the trailer. But thats due to the airbags. But serioysly i love the pro comps. I had the bilsteins on my 04 titan. I think they were a little more stiffer. But once again two different trucks.

OP
OP
JWTANK

JWTANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I just put an HBS 2" kit on my 2014 Big Horn. It leveled out my truck almost perfectly... only 3/4 inch difference between front and rear wheel wells. Havent got new tires yet but will probably go with something in the 34" so I can keep my stock wheels.
Here are the before and after pics
picture.php

picture.php

Not bad at all.. That's about the look I'm shooting for, but I got to say, the adjustable shocks are almost too good to pass up. How do you like HBS so far?

OP
OP
JWTANK

JWTANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
So, according to different reviews, it seems like 50/50 with level spacers. I don't recall seeing any bad reviews in regards to adjustable shocks. I just have one question tho. If I go with the shocks, it's pretty much replacing the factory, right?.. Except adding some height to it.. Will I need to worry about CV joint angles, etc.. like they say level spacers can effect? And how's the ride in 4WD?