Anyone on here have a 2014 , 2015 power wagon leveled ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2015powerwagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
wondering if anyone has a level kit installed on a 2014/15 power wagon if so have u had issues ?

WaterBoy1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Laramie CC2500 Black Edition
Engine
I could be wrong, but I thought they came levelled from the factory?

regularcab2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
^^^i think youre thinking of an outdoorsman..the power wagon is taller than a standard crew cab but only by 2inches in the front. Its not leveled technically, thats just how the front suspension is.

I recently saw a thread that someone just came out with a leveling kit for the new power wagons. Not sure if its the first of its kind or not but i doubt many have done it.

Last edited:

WaterBoy1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Laramie CC2500 Black Edition
Engine
^^^i think youre thinking of an outdoorsman..the power wagon is taller than a standard crew cab but only by 2inches in the front. Its not leveled technically, thats just how the front suspension is.

I recently saw a thread that someone just came out with a leveling kit for the new power wagons. Not sure if its the first of its kind or not but i doubt many have done it.
Ahhhhh ok, my bad!

Still learning my way around Rams [emoji3]