Anyone Running 6x9 's in Front Doors...in 14' Sport.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OrionR5

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Anybody running an upgraded 6x9 in their front doors in a 2014 Ram 1500 Sport.
I was told they don't fit and now was told they do fit.
How hard was it to get them to fit. Did you need to modify the door panel.
I can always return the 6.5 for a pair of 6x9's if its doable.

Please respond as I might still be able to cancel my Crutchfield order.

Thanks Guys.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Some 6x9's fit, some dont, I used Kicker KS69's but the tweeter bulged the door panel a little.

Hockeydad55

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm looking for the same thing and want to stay with the same brand in all for doors Crutchfield says the blaupunkt blue magic ql 4ways are drop in's four front and back doors.

OP
OP
OrionR5

OrionR5

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I'm looking for the same thing and want to stay with the same brand in all for doors Crutchfield says the blaupunkt blue magic ql 4ways are drop in's four front and back doors.

That looks interesting. I just looked them up on Crutchfield's site. It is also a three ohm speaker. Any idea how this will pan out sound wise compared to the 4 ohm kickers. I don't mind mixing up brands if it will perform good.
Blaupunkt is German made and is a reputable brand. I would rather have 4 6x9's in all doors appose to running 6.5's up front.

Etroze86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
They maybe slightly louder but with out knowing true nominal resistance it would be hard to tell you how loud it would be.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Do the Mopar Kicker drop in, those will fit perfect,and plug into factory speaker harness.

Etroze86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Boom the man has spoken lol. These really are the easiest speakers on the market to drop in and make an improvement over stock.

MoreOvalteenPlz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have Alpine SPR69's in my front two and love them. The mopar upgrade would be a great improvement as well.

cjmdwyer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
blaupunkts fit

I have the blue magic 6x9s in all 4 doors. With the crutchfield adapters there is no cutting wires and they fit and sound great. I added a JL Audio amp to push the door speakers BTW. Kickers from crutchfield in dash don't need to be amplified. Mopar add on sub was easy install and system sounds really good now.:)