anyone with flowmaster american thunder on 4.7?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoparSickness77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I was looking at the stainless steel version for my truck and was wondering if anyone has one and what do they think of it?

Im still looking into what exhaust system I want to get and what wold be good.

huntram03

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CUMMINS
I have the 40 Series as well single in duel out and I love it!! got 2 guys at work that are pissed cause they have the same muffler as me and they wanted the deep rumble that mine has but one has a Chevy and other has a Ford and my Dodge sounds better than theirs! One of them said "Thats just Dodge they sound better.. Its like trying to get a Mustang sound out of a Camero".. Get it you will love it!

BKNBK

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The American Thunder setup on a Dodge is awesome! Sounds mean! I have that on mine, it's much better than the Gibson that was on it before.

archerr2002

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Waiting for my American Thunder system to show up. I ordered it from Amazon. Full stainless system for $407 with free shipping. The cheapest I could find it.

OP
OP
MoparSickness77

MoparSickness77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Let me know how it is for you and if you notice any improvements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
MoparSickness77

MoparSickness77

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The American Thunder setup on a Dodge is awesome! Sounds mean! I have that on mine, it's much better than the Gibson that was on it before.

How long have you had it on? Is it single in/dual out or single in/out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

archerr2002

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am waiting for it to be delievered. It is a single in dual out system, full stainless. My brother has one on his mega cab and it has more pep than my stock hemi. I went with this system because I have heard it and driven it and I dig it. Not to mention it is the only full stainless system that dosent cost an arm and both legs.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Vague

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 V8
I have a SIDO flow 40 ending before the rear tire with 2 90*'s angled out towards the passenger tire and it growls.

archerr2002

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Finally installed my stainless system yesterday. The install took about 90 minutes. I have only driven it a little since, but it has better throttle response and a real nice growl!