Apple car play plug jn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Prestonguillory14

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport
Engine
5.7L HEMI
So I know they make the little device you plug into your usb to give you Apple CarPlay or android auto. Anyway I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with these because depending on results I get from you guys will depend on if I buy one. Thanks

rick16706

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Classic - Warlock
Engine
6 Cyl 3.6L
For a wireless Android Auto adapter I've used the Motorola MA1 for about three years now. It's easy to set up and works pretty well although it does have an occasional glitch. When it acts up, which is very seldom, I just unplug it, plug my phone back in to the USB plug, and once the Android Auto starts working again, just unplug the phne and plug the adapter back in.

I bought mine on ebay and within a couple of months it quit working. I contacted Motorola and they sent a replacement within just a couple of days and it's worked well ever since. Just do a search on ebay for the Motorola MA1 Android Auto wireless adapter. I would recomend that you buy a new one in case there are any problems with it so that it has a warantee. Also this only works with Android devices.

One more point, this is only a wireless adapter. You need to be able to use Android Auto with a direct wire connection in order for the adapter to work.

Good luck, Rick Johnson

Buhshaun

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L