ARB compressor hooked up and 35" spare.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

desertbenny

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4
I got around to wiring in my ARB compressor. I settled on the compartment under the rear seat. Haven't really tested on how long it'll take to air back up the 35's to 60psi yet but, pretty sure it'll take a bit.
IMG_5243.jpg
IMG_5244.jpg

Also saw a thread some where that showed the owner got his 35" Toyo spare to fit under the back of his Power wagon so I gave it a shot. Wouldn't you know I got it to fit! It's tight but I didn't have to cut, bend or move anything. I did air the tire down to 25psi and it took some wiggling and shoving to get it home. There is about 1.5" between the tire and the panhard bar. Even if I loaded the truck to pottom out it doesn't look like it'll rub. It's nice to have the bed space back
IMG_5247.jpg
IMG_5248.jpg
IMG_5249.jpg

Flash1034

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks for taking the time to post this up...great info.

Flash

JoeMcK

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am considering an ARB compressor for my truck. It has been a year now since you installed yours. How does it work for you? Is the location under the back seat still a good choice for you?

Buzz

Reaction score
Ram Year
2006 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7 pullin the War Wagon
Old info for a new guy. Thanks.

Oilbrnr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
For the money, you're better off getting a Puma, assuming you have the room. Since i have a covered shell, it is not an issue for storage, and will soon be hard mounted. Most 35's will fit if aired down.

If Aluminess ever gets my rear bumper built, that issue will also be solved.

wakemeup

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
For the money, you're better off getting a Puma, assuming you have the room. Since i have a covered shell, it is not an issue for storage, and will soon be hard mounted. Most 35's will fit if aired down.

If Aluminess ever gets my rear bumper built, that issue will also be solved.
Can you expand on how the Aluminess rear bumper will allow you to use a larger spare? i'm just curious. Thanks