At my wits end...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
Is this place just an ad marketing machine or an actual forum where people have input and help each other out?
This is a forum of which you spamming multiple posts adds no value for people seeking advice.
You can either to be a valued member of this forum or no longer be allowed to post here.

OP
OP
F

flecker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L
This is a forum of which you spamming multiple posts adds no value for people seeking advice.
Take a look... Those questions that people asked sat for over a MONTH in most cases. The guys that asked for help gave up on this place as a resource quite a while ago. And it's in no way a good reflection on the dolts that offer NOTHING except "Take it to a mechanic". I have been a member of plenty of forums. Even a "valued" member in some of the places. I have always been helpful and tried to get a solution.
You can either to be a valued member of this forum or no longer be allowed to post here.
You banning me from here isn't exactly going to leave me at a loss... No offense, but most the members stopped in for help with an issue. This place, and not just according to me apparently, hasn't been the experience I had hoped.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat