Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scottnotseanpenn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I traded a GMC Sierra for the Rammstein. I had the Bose system in the Sierra. The Bose totally blows. You know what they say? All highs and no lows? Must be Bose. I added a AC DM 810, 2 JL 10" subs and an Alpine PDX-V9. Let me tell you!!! Unbelievable sound. I have the 12" screen in the Ram coupled with the Alpine system. My question is, Will the processor help this system? It sounds pretty damn good, but it lacks that extra wow factor. What I'm hoping for is a little cleaner sound. I am an audiophile. I choose quality over quantity. Has anyone tied in an amp via a LC7i or reasonable facsimile? If so, did it muddy the sound? If you tie into the speaker (the quick way to hook up a sub) the sound is muddy. Meaning way too much bass. Does anyone know if the Alpine system has a subwoofer RCA in the back? Or a processor port? Any advice will be great.