Auxito 80w led bulb review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

neoretro18

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Way better pattern in the correct orientation!! It's like bare bulb versus having a lamp shade on. Far better visibility and nice cutoff
Shawdohawk Awsome review and information. I bought a set of Sealight 9005 leds for my 2018 Spot with projector headlights and I can not get them to clock correctly because they don't have adjustable collars. Sorry to ask this question because I believe you guys have answered it in your comments already but I just wanted to confirm that in projector headlights the led bulbs should be oriented at 9 and 3 oclock correct?

8SpdHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Shawdohawk Awsome review and information. I bought a set of Sealight 9005 leds for my 2018 Spot with projector headlights and I can not get them to clock correctly because they don't have adjustable collars. Sorry to ask this question because I believe you guys have answered it in your comments already but I just wanted to confirm that in projector headlights the led bulbs should be oriented at 9 and 3 oclock correct?
Yes you are correct, the led chip board should be vertical, 3 and 9 position...and I did the same position for my fog lights as well...because of my OCD lol!!!

Cheers

OP
OP
hunterdan

hunterdan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yes you are correct, the led chip board should be vertical, 3 and 9 position...and I did the same position for my fog lights as well...because of my OCD lol!!!

Cheers
Fogs should be the same orientation as the headlights. Otherwise the light will be projected out and up instead of wide and low.

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune

yes, like he said- the chip should be facing 9 and 3. <] | [> should look like that, if you can envision the chips laying on the board.

blackbetty14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT/Etorque
Post some pics of the output, against a wall 20-30ft away. A picture is worth 1000 words.

8SpdHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Fogs should be the same orientation as the headlights. Otherwise the light will be projected out and up instead of wide and low.
See i knew my OCD would save my ass one day!! Hahahaha

72Cutlassdude

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I installed the same Auxito Low, High, and Fog light bulbs last night in my stock halogen housings and the difference is amazing. Took a couple of ring adjustments to get the led's at 3 & 9 but, so worth the 145 bucks spent on the 6 bulbs. Halogens never again.

ADWarlock20

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I had these exact bulbs in my projector housings for high and low beam. Adjusted the diodes to be at 3 and 9 and they were fantastic for the last few months. Recently both of my projectors started to collect moisture and I had to put the stock halogens back in. Has anyone else seen that happen after swapping bulbs?

OP
OP
hunterdan

hunterdan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I had these exact bulbs in my projector housings for high and low beam. Adjusted the diodes to be at 3 and 9 and they were fantastic for the last few months. Recently both of my projectors started to collect moisture and I had to put the stock halogens back in. Has anyone else seen that happen after swapping bulbs?
I've had issues with new housings holding moisture right after installing. The leds get warm, but not as hot as halogens. If Temps dropped, the housings could have pulled moisture in through the vents (the housings aren't fully sealed) and the lights just haven't gotten hot enough to evaporate any condensation in the housings. Anything with a projector, I prefer the output of an hid over an led.

shopman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie Longhorn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have them in high low and fog I have there switchback yellow and white the yellow is nice in the heavy snow

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joey93