AWE exhaust ordered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

14 Lonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I placed my order last night with Nick@got exhaust for the AWE system with black tips.

I was contemplating going chrome or black, went with the black because it seems to blend in better with the lower black bumper trim. (more of a concealed look)

Should ship Monday and I will have it next week

OP
OP
14 Lonestar

14 Lonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I had my exhaust installed today and I am extremely happy with my decision for buying the AWE system. This system has a nice clean look and the fitment is absolutely amazing, it has a nice deep growl when you get on the throttle and quiet while cruising. I would recommend this setup to anyone.

bm02tj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
But it does get loader after s few thousand it is starting to annoy my better half
I will be looking for away to mellow it out but sounds great when your foot is in it

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
@14 Lonestar we are very happy to hear you are enjoying your AWEsome new exhaust. Please let us know if we can assist with anything else in the future. We offer just about everything like intakes, bed covers, suspension, side steps, etc...

Not A Cop

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Air pods lmao Lonestar is out here offering up top notch marriage advice! RIP fellas.

OP
OP
14 Lonestar

14 Lonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Air pods lmao Lonestar is out here offering up top notch marriage advice! RIP fellas.
I was just joking with my response. I am not in any position to give any marital advice, especially here!

Not A Cop

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I was just joking with my response. I am not in any position to give any marital advice, especially here!
Haha I totally got the joke, brother. I found it pretty funny

Sara/AWE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I had my exhaust installed today and I am extremely happy with my decision for buying the AWE system. This system has a nice clean look and the fitment is absolutely amazing, it has a nice deep growl when you get on the throttle and quiet while cruising. I would recommend this setup to anyone.

Glad to hear you're loving the system!

If you're up to to, would love to see some pics or videos ;)