BedLiners Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

White04Rhino

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Anyone know anything about bedliners? I'm debating on going with a Rhino Bedliner or a Bedliner called Line-X. Anyone know anything about either one of these?
2a9ef95f.jpg

Above is the Lifetime warranty tag of the Line-X protection.

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
line-X has the better rep. Ive been told that Rhino changed there formula or can put in an additive but they are known to fade horrible. Line-X is an innovator in bed linings. They hold up well, protect against fading, have have a few additive options im pretty sure and they can COLOR MATCH the bed liner if that what you would like. My cousin had a rhino lining biz back in the day and I always thought it looked bad. IMO go with line-X.

I have a bed liner but I dont know what it is(last owner put it on) it got used hard so I put a bedrug over it and it looks great. So I can not say from personal use which one is better.

OP
OP
W

White04Rhino

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Thanks! That helps out a lot, I have only herd about Rhinoliner. But a guy I work with has the Line-X that is color matched to his truck. I think he said he paid like $400ish for it. But he owns his own lawncare business and says he swears by it.

LoneStar210

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've got rhino. Both are good bedliners, prep work is most important.

olbaid_83

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 360
i did mine myself for 75 bucks and a few hours of work. but if you want to pay someone to do it id go linex

norm8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9 I-6
I have had a Line-X for seven years now. Looks as good as new. Very satisfied.

Flashback

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I make Line-X a freebie from the dealer when negotiating truck price. No Line-X, no deal.

hemi1300

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Linex all the way! First mod I did to the truck, an absolute must in my opinion

hemi1300

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Did the DIY Herculiner on my first 2 trucks, good stuff but not very durable. Scratched right through it to the paint with a shovel a few times. Have stabbed my Linex with a pitch fork and shovel, doesn't even put a scratch in it. I also went with the premium Linex, little bit more expensive, but not supposed to fade and I believe has Kevlar in the mix