Belltech Performance Shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Figured I would start a thread for anyone trying to decide on what shocks to go with for their lowered Ram.

When I first lowered mine, I got the Nitro Drop 2's since I had read reviews they provided a smooth ride. After installing them in the front and rear, I noticed that they were a little TOO soft. Yes, the ride quality is better than OEM, but with the weight of the motor, the truck wanted to nose dive a lot causing my tires to hit the front fenders frequently on the highway and in town.

I just purchased the Belltech Street Performance shocks for the front, and right out of the box, I noticed how much bigger they were than the Nitro 2s.
With the Nitros, I could compress the shock with 2 fingers, but with the Street Performance ones, I had to put my entire body weight into it and I still barely compressed it, which leads me to think they wouldnt let the motor dive down so easily anymore.

In my opinion, I would highly recommend the Belltech Street Performance shocks for our lowered fullsize Rams. Yes, they are a little more expensive, but wayyyyy worth what you get in return :D

I hope this helps :happy107:

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
glad to see these worked out for you Kristen

OP
OP
HemiBabe

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Drove the truck down the bumpiest road where I had the most problems and I didn't hit once. Sucked cushion a lot LOL but never hit!! :D

Sent from my Android.

OP
OP
HemiBabe

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I haven't bought ones for the rear as of yet, just the fronts. The part # for the front is BEL-2215FF i think. Right now I'm havin a brain fart b/c I cant remember where in the world I ordered em from lol

I have the front Nitro Drop 2's in the boxes these came in, only had em on my truck for a few months at the most. Sellin em both for $50 if you want em :)