Best add-a-leaf kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silverback180

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.9 360ci
What's up guys? I'm gonna get an add-a-leaf kit for my '99 1500. I want your opinions on which one I should go with. I can get a cheap helper spring from work for almost nothing but I don't really want to go that route. Which full length add-a-leaf kit is best for the money. Don't have very deep pockets but I will consider all opinions. Oh, and I'm only looking for 2-3 inches. Thanks again guys -Ian

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Pretty much all add-a-leafs are equal in that regard. Most go Skyjacker as they're the most prevalent.

OP
OP
silverback180

silverback180

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.9 360ci
But are they really worth the money? That's what I'm really wondering because I like Rough Country for there price. How easy are they to put on? Oh, and the brake issue was the passenger wheel cylinder. It was a ***** because I live in Wichita, KS and we just got like 5" of snow. They brakes are good now though.

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum
I was just suggesting the one I was looking at. lol

Like I said, most AALs are pretty equal. Go with one that fits your price point and comes with the required hardware.