Best Exhaust System/Muffler for 07 1500 hemi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmd4100

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I’m looking for a muffler or exhaust system that will keep the cabin close to as quiet as the stock system, but louder outside. I like the nice rumble at idle and a good sound when accelerating, which you dont get with the stock system. Heck, you hear the engine over the exhaust sound! But i dont like the drone of some of the Flowmasters. Anyone?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I put a Magnaflow single in/dual out muffler on my 2007 1500 and I really liked the sound. It's quiet around town and when at steady state cruise down the freeway. A little bit of drone was heard around 1700 - 1800 RPM.

You knew there was a freer flowing muffler on the truck as you would hear it but it was never too loud unless you wanted it to be. Of course, what sounds good is a subjective thing. What sounds good to me may not sound good to you.

Sounded awesome at mid to wide open throttle.

I also had a Magnaflow on my 2014 6.4L powered 2500. Here's a video from inside the cab at mid throttle, wide open and cruising:

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I recommend the Corsa Sport for your application and needs. It is very tame under light throttle but the more you lean on it the meaner it gets! pretty quiet in the cab while having a throaty tone outside. quality construction and fitment all while have NO drone!

we have some other options too but I feel Corsa will work for you best. Message me to go over pricing and other options if interested.

Magnaflow

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi Jmd, if you wanted something the sounded beefier than stock without being too much louder, we would recommend one of our Street Series catbacks. We have a few different styles to choose from including dual split rear exit, dual exit before rear wheel and single exit after rear wheel. You can see the ones compatible with your exact bed length and cab style by visiting our website's application guide here:
https://www.magnaflow.com/?search-open=true&step=ymm

If you have any questions, please let us know!

OP
OP
jmd4100

jmd4100

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I put a Magnaflow single in/dual out muffler on my 2007 1500 and I really liked the sound. It's quiet around town and when at steady state cruise down the freeway. A little bit of drone was heard around 1700 - 1800 RPM.

You knew there was a freer flowing muffler on the truck as you would hear it but it was never too loud unless you wanted it to be. Of course, what sounds good is a subjective thing. What sounds good to me may not sound good to you.

Sounded awesome at mid to wide open throttle.

I also had a Magnaflow on my 2014 6.4L powered 2500. Here's a video from inside the cab at mid throttle, wide open and cruising:

Which magnaflow muffler? Do you remember?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I don't remember the number but if you go to their website you should find it easily enough.

svtnos

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I put a single 3" in/out magnaflow muffler in place of the stock muffler.. but I have it exiting just before the rear wheel.. shes loud, has a lil drone but I love it...

Karlsweg

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Check out videos with a Spintech 9000 muffler.