Best Media Center/Entertainment? 2017 Ram 1500 SLT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mkadam68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l
Just bought my 2nd Ram, should be delivered this week.

It has a very tiny/puny/nasty little screen for the radio & stuff. It looks like it has Sirius XM, but I doubt I'll use that as I do mostly podcasts. I'd eventually like to replace it with a larger, color screen and hopefully more capabilities.

I use my iPhone for work & personal pretty much all the time I'm in my truck, for GPS to direct to clients' homes, to music, to podcasts, dictate to Siri for texting, etc...

I've seen the Tesla Radio upgrade, and that looks pretty nice. But I am curious about Apple's CarPlay solution for the obvious connection to iPhone.

So I'm wondering if there's a good consensus on what the solution to this would be?

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Just bought my 2nd Ram, should be delivered this week.

It has a very tiny/puny/nasty little screen for the radio & stuff. It looks like it has Sirius XM, but I doubt I'll use that as I do mostly podcasts. I'd eventually like to replace it with a larger, color screen and hopefully more capabilities.

I use my iPhone for work & personal pretty much all the time I'm in my truck, for GPS to direct to clients' homes, to music, to podcasts, dictate to Siri for texting, etc...

I've seen the Tesla Radio upgrade, and that looks pretty nice. But I am curious about Apple's CarPlay solution for the obvious connection to iPhone.

So I'm wondering if there's a good consensus on what the solution to this would be?
Upgrade to an OEM UAS radio which has Apple Carplay.