Best Mods for Under $100

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TatertotScott

The man, the myth, the legend, the one and only!
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My 2017 already came with a filter as well.

Tapatalked from my expensive "smart" phone.

S0CAL

US Marine Veteran
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited Longhorn CTD HO DRW 4x4
Engine
Cummins 6.7L HO
That is awesome !

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
yeah I have these strategically placed in the house (above door jambs, etc)

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You’re a genius ! Ha ha ha. Ive struggled with my OCD and the crap rolling around in the arm rest storage ! Thanks!

Is yours bench? To be honest I have never lifted mine but in case I do will the stuff just fall out ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, mine is a 40/20/40 bench. The basket organizer is slightly smaller than the inside of the armrest console, so there is space on the side and end of it which essentially creates more "slots" to store stuff. I never lift my armrest either, so I honestly don't know.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Might I sugges these? I have liked mine quite a bit and with the bench seat (not sure about yours) when I lift the console nothing falls out of place or rattles
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=office-products&field-keywords=ocd+organizer+ram&rh=n:1064954,k:eek:cd+organizer+ram&ajr=0

I like those vehicle OCD organizers. I didn't see them before buying the wire basket organizer. My 2002 (gen 3) Ram had built-in dividers that you could flip up or leave flat. I was totally shocked to find that the armrest console in my 2017 was an open cavity.

What I like about the organizer basket it that it leaves a little space on the end and side so it essentially creates even more places (or slots) to put things. I can see where the OCD organizer slats would hold everything in its compartment when the armrest is lifted. I don't think I've lifted the armrest since I placed the basket inside the console, so I honestly don't know how much, if any, the stuff inside shifts around when lifted.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

BTD07

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I like those vehicle OCD organizers. I didn't see them before buying the wire basket organizer. My 2002 (gen 3) Ram had built-in dividers that you could flip up or leave flat. I was totally shocked to find that the armrest console in my 2017 was an open cavity.

What I like about the organizer basket it that it leaves a little space on the end and side so it essentially creates even more places (or slots) to put things. I can see where the OCD organizer slats would hold everything in its compartment when the armrest is lifted. I don't think I've lifted the armrest since I placed the basket inside the console, so I honestly don't know how much, if any, the stuff inside shifts around when lifted.
Different strokes for different folks

racer5c

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi5.7
guess the people questioning this have never been car jacked, my wife has, she won't be again

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
I bought that one, but I can't get the threaded rod into the base. I think my thread got whacked when the last attempt got ripped off the truck.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Here is a picture of the tray I ordered from Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MYAFQM4?tag=viglink21284-20

armrest tray.jpg
armrest%20tray.jpg

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I bought that one, but I can't get the threaded rod into the base. I think my thread got whacked when the last attempt got ripped off the truck.
Sometimes they come with multiple thread adapters. If so did you try those?

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat