Best price: Bakflip VP with Bakbox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ventoracing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I need a Bakflip VP and a Bakbox for my 2011 Ram QC.... Who has the best deal with shipping within the US?

Any sales, preferred vendors, forum discounts?

Polaris Pro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I got mine from the Bak factory outlet. They price matched a deal I found online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mocaby73

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Got my vp from getexhaust.com a vendor on here. Didn't get the bakbox but they were quite a bit cheaper then the backflip website.

seaham358

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Black Express package
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just picked up a used VP from a member on another site. Did you check craigslist? Last week there was a VP for sale for 350 in Penn area not too far from you. I drove 3.5 hrs to meet the guy and got a VP and a bedrug both in like new condition for a good price.. Love the VP on the Ram and the bedrug was a great addition. I'm now looking for a used bakbox to complete this set..
When researching them most websites say if you call they can get you a better price then listed on the web page. Good luck..

The Crow 1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L w/8 Speed Trans.
I bought my VP from Bak Factory Outlet last year. At the time, they were advertising that they beat any advertised price by $25. Not sure if they still do that or not, but I know they'll beat any price if you call.

chrisb38002

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Check out Autoanything.com. I got mine from them, but either call or chat live with a rep, they will usually beat the listed price on the website as well. They have free shipping.