Best quality/fit fender flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drjay9051

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
I'm getting a 2015 Laramie Limited without the appearance package as I am not a chrome lover.

This comes without fender flares. If i decide to add flares what should I go with. I see Bushwacker gets good reviews but I don't see them in maximum steel paint code and i want flares to match my paint (maximum steel).

Some have said get raw and have local shop paint them. My concern is quality.

Does Mopar offer with different paint codes?

Who offers best fitment? i don't want flares that look like they were just stuck on as an afterthought.

Appreciate the help.

Cnypaint34

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I paint and install a lot of fender flares for customers in my body shop. Bushwacker ones hold paint the best and if you get the gasket put on correctly they stay put the best and mark up the paint the least. (no matter what they do scuff the paint a little over time) That is what I put on my 13 bighorn also

OP
OP
D

drjay9051

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
I paint and install a lot of fender flares for customers in my body shop. Bushwacker ones hold paint the best and if you get the gasket put on correctly they stay put the best and mark up the paint the least. (no matter what they do scuff the paint a little over time) That is what I put on my 13 bighorn also

Appreciate the help.

Can you ballpark cost to paint 4 flares?

How does one pick a good shop as far as appearance of finished product? Recommendations or just let dealer shop do the work?

rammanriley20

Reaction score
Ram Year
1999 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Mag
I got bushwackers and love them. the fit/finish and overall quality is amazing! cost me about $150 to paint all 4, but my color is custom yours should be cheaper because you have a common paint code

BLKMAGIC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I got bushwackers and love them. the fit/finish and overall quality is amazing! cost me about $150 to paint all 4, but my color is custom yours should be cheaper because you have a common paint code

WOW thats cheap to have all 4 painted...a buddy of mine did them for $100 plus paint ($90 for a pint), most body shops I talked to I was like at $300-$400 for the entire job with paint

2robinhood

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 3500 SRW crew cab
Engine
6.4l gas
If your ordering a truck, isn't there a code to get just the factory fender flares added to your truck when ordering ?

I really want to know because I'm gonna order a 2500 Big horn but want the larmie fender flares painted / installed from the factory.

Cnypaint34

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I charge 300 to paint them in my shop. Install is an extra 50.00 they are a lot of prep work to make sure you get in all the crevices properly so the paint won't flake and be careful about tightening the bolts so they don't twist on the fresh paint and tear the clear. the most annoying part is getting so the gasket first perfect and the double sided tape is correct on the moulding trim