Bils at 2.8 with stock rear?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mpittman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Is anyone running their Bils at 2.8 with no spacers or anything in the rear? Or will that always be nose high? I'd like more than 2.1, but I don't really want to touch the rear end, and don't want nose high.

sriley531

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
When I put my bils on at 2.8, it was nose high. I immediately put 1" spacers on the rear. It had about a half inch of measured rake. Visually it still appeared a hair nose high at certain angles, but the body lines on these trucks can play tricks on the eyes. Anyway, its since settled and now has just under an inch of of rake which is noticeable but nowhere near as bad as stock. I think I could pull the spacers and it'd be "ok", measure almost level but look a bit high (again, body lines) but I'm good with just a hair of rake and having a little lift in the back to be honest. I'd say if you absolutely don't want to touch the rear go 2.1, thats probably what I'd do if I did it over. But the spacers are easy to put on should you go for the full 2.8 and not be happy.

Last edited:

robin48

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm 2.8 and no spacer and mine is level. The body lines can play tricks as the previous poster said

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
mpittman

mpittman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks guys.... would love to see pics of your rides.

JRam813

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm also interested. Curious how they look with no rear end work and set at 2.8.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca