Bilstein and 2'' TGC rear coils.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheDonVon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anyone know where to find the progressive coils? I cant find them anywhere?

Bgrthnurhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I was looking for a 4" lift progressive rate coil to swap out the RCX coils that came with their 6" lift. I called Top Gun Customz and they don't even make the 2" lift progressive rate coils anymore. They referred me to a shop out in California called Valley Spring Works. I ordered a custom set of progressive rate springs from them and am very satisfied. I've had the custom coils on my truck for several months now and they ride better than the RCX coils and do not squat near as bad when towing my trailer. The owner's name is Bill. Call him up and he can make them as still or soft as you want. If memory serves me correct, the rear coils cost me less than $300 shipped.

tkyle486

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Need some help my current set up is Bilstein set at 2.1 and stock 20 inch chrome clad wheels. I thought I would be able to fit Nitto Trail Grapplers 35x12.50R20 (I know they will be stuffed until I add the 3" body lift) but it looks like the tires would rub on the knuckle even with the 1/4 spacers that ill be adding. Any advise would help.

Bgrthnurhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They will be fine with a 1/4 spacer. In fact, I ran Mickey Thompson ATZ 35x12.50r20 with no wheel spacer for about 10 miles from the place that mounted the tires to my house because they wouldn't install the spacer.

I ran 35s and 1/4 spacer for about 6 months with plenty of space and no issues. I had a 2011 with 2.5' TGC front coil spacer.