Black headlights!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DodgeGirl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi Sport
Those look really good with the black truck!! I like it a lot!

just installed them in the damn freezing cold just for you guys. Just thought Id let yall know so everyone will stop bugging me about it.

Haha how "cold" does it actually get in Texas? Today it was -38C (or -36F) here. Now thats COLD, even for us! I couldn't imagine installing anything bare handed on a day like today.

OP
OP
TexasRammer

TexasRammer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks! Haha it was like maybe upper 30s then? Thats freezing for me, I hate cold, plus it was sprinkling and really windy. It usually gets down to the teens a couple times a year though

wedge775

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Lookin good... Instead of clear lights find some dual leds they will be clear but fire orange

Thats what i just did to mine. Installed switchback LED's with a resistor. There awesome and I love um!!

Dawizman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Thats what i just did to mine. Installed switchback LED's with a resistor. There awesome and I love um!!

I've been eyeing those up. Do you have any pictures of what they look like in your truck?

Moparron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 E-torque
Looks good... but I'm Biased, I have the black lights and it made the truck look TOTALLY different

Armyman14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 V8
Where did you guys find the clear corner marker? I can't find any anywhere!

inktoxicated

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
are the headlights ebay headlights? i kinda want stock looking onces with the black background in them. there cheap which makes me wonder if they are peices of ****. like 10 diffreint ebay stores all sell the same one for about the same price 120-160 iish from the pix they all look like theres a seam on the front lense tho.

OP
OP
TexasRammer

TexasRammer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
yes they are ebay ones and all of them on ebay are pretty much the same. you can get them for like $70-80 shipped. By the seam do you mean the horizontal lines on the lenses? if so all of the lights have them, even the stock ones, just might not be as noticeable because of the chrome. The lights are good, the only little problem I have with them is that they dont fit exactly like oem. they stick out just a tad on the top and arent completely flush with the fender but its only barely noticeable up close

jbmn67

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Do you have the link on ebay for those headlights?
Those are sweet and I am definitely interested in getting some for my truck

OP
OP
TexasRammer

TexasRammer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine