Black Out Emblems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2012Outdoorsman5.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I plasti dipped all my emblems but now I am thinking of buying black ones off ebay. But how do you get the front and rear ram heads off. If someone could give a detailed description that would be great!

OP
OP
PCT

PCT

2019 2500 6.4
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I plasti dipped all my emblems but now I am thinking of buying black ones off ebay. But how do you get the front and rear ram heads off. If someone could give a detailed description that would be great!

The rear emblem comes off with a blow drier, its held on by 3m tape. The front one is either screwed in, or same deal. I was playing with it ealier, it think it is just taped in.

JUICEBOX

I don't read the script. The script reads me.
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
The rear emblem comes off with a blow drier, its held on by 3m tape. The front one is either screwed in, or same deal. I was playing with it ealier, it think it is just taped in.

Pull the grill off, its clipped in with 4 tabs and a piece of 3m tape in the center. Grill comes off so easy that its a 5 min job.

strmtrooper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Rear: butter knife and 3M eraser wheel, best two tools I have at this point

craigsez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Butter knife might scratch..Dont need an eraser wheel...

Nylon string,plastic decal removal tool and a hand held sized eraser like kids use in school..

wsutard1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7 eTorque
I feel like this post was the precursor to the newer generation of DBs on this site! The forefathers...