Black Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chap

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Powerwagon
Engine
hemi 6.4
Anyone have any advice what to use to clean the black wheels on my truck? I buy and try all the spray wheel cleaners, simple green, you name it, and they always have some sort of residue left over and look dirty and like ****. The only time they looked clean was when they were new, and I paid once to have the truck detailed and they did a nice job on the wheels. Someone out there must know something I sure as hell don't. Any help appreciated!!!!

CincyCuda68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Anyone have any advice what to use to clean the black wheels on my truck? I buy and try all the spray wheel cleaners, simple green, you name it, and they always have some sort of residue left over and look dirty and like ****. The only time they looked clean was when they were new, and I paid once to have the truck detailed and they did a nice job on the wheels. Someone out there must know something I sure as hell don't. Any help appreciated!!!!
The only way I know to completely clean them is good old fashioned elbow grease.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Try to clay bar them
Jay

88ROOK

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A1 Eagle wheel cleaner and a brush, gets mine sparkly clean

Redheadhunter21

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I clean them with whatever all wheel cleaner is on sale, then use a spray wax on them when I rotate my tires. The wax is what makes the difference.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
post a pic so we can see what yours looks like up close.

BOWERSFJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Any good carwash liquid and a super soft brush ... Blow them off with your leaf blower, then hit em with McGuires quick detailer ... Done !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeckArtist

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Powder coater told me soap and water only to prevent residue of any kind.

abouttobeglue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've used a mixture of dawn and water in a spray bottle. Works really well, also the turtle wax car wash that is green that you can add more to adjust cleaning works really well too.