Built 2017 Ram 1500 Whipple Cammed, looking for answers.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rayz209

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello everyone, new to the forum. You guys have been helpful previous times sorting issues out of figure I’d give this a shot. Long story short I purchased a 2017 Ram 1500 Laramie from an auction.
Truck had a front suspension accident and some side damage. How ever when I received the truck to my surprise it seems fully built from engine to rear end.

Idk like to post these pictures of it hoping someone knows the history of this truck and/ or previous owner or the shop who built it. Need to know specifics like the tune it’s on, oil weights and capacities etc.

From what I have found out it’s a 6.4L according to the heads part #. She has a cam in it. Whipple blower, headers, 4x4, runs on e85 only. Has many many custom upgrades inside and out. Anywho I hope someone has seen this truck before.

Thanks in advanced !

Attachments

• IMG_5846.png
    IMG_5846.png
    260.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_5847.png
    IMG_5847.png
    228 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_5848.png
    IMG_5848.png
    353.3 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5849.png
    IMG_5849.png
    234.1 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_5850.png
    IMG_5850.png
    266.8 KB · Views: 23

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Hello everyone, new to the forum. You guys have been helpful previous times sorting issues out of figure I’d give this a shot. Long story short I purchased a 2017 Ram 1500 Laramie from an auction.
Truck had a front suspension accident and some side damage. How ever when I received the truck to my surprise it seems fully built from engine to rear end.

Idk like to post these pictures of it hoping someone knows the history of this truck and/ or previous owner or the shop who built it. Need to know specifics like the tune it’s on, oil weights and capacities etc.

From what I have found out it’s a 6.4L according to the heads part #. She has a cam in it. Whipple blower, headers, 4x4, runs on e85 only. Has many many custom upgrades inside and out. Anywho I hope someone has seen this truck before.

Thanks in advanced !
Try High Performance Rams and Tuned Rams on facebook to if you don't get any answers here.More of the hi-po guys are on those pages then on here.