Cam/Lifter Kit Hemi 6.4.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J-13GTP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
Looking for a stock lifter and cam kit. Unfortunately I'm seeing a lot of kits for cars and not a Ram truck. Has anyone bought a kit online and had good luck with it. Even a lifter kit would be fine as I can get the cam from another dealer.
Thanks in advance.

CanuckRam1313

Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Warlock SLT
Engine

One of the best in the business!

OP
OP
J-13GTP

J-13GTP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L

One of the best in the business!
Thanks. Im still only looking for a stock kit which seems to be harder to find.

CanuckRam1313

Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Warlock SLT
Engine
Thanks. Im still only looking for a stock kit which seems to be harder to find.
It will likely be harder to find.
For the minor increase in cost of the FRP vs. Stock, you may want to look at this option as you'll have much better parts and the added bonus of a minor bump in power, too.
This way you'll also never have to worry about stock parts and their issues, ever again.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Looking for a stock lifter and cam kit. Unfortunately I'm seeing a lot of kits for cars and not a Ram truck. Has anyone bought a kit online and had good luck with it. Even a lifter kit would be fine as I can get the cam from another dealer.
Thanks in advance.
Stick with OEM lifters,cheaper lifters from outfits like Engine Tech etc. have a rep of failing