Cancelled Custom Order 2500 Laramie with Ram Box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vpram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Deisel
Just found out my dealer said my custom order Ram 2023 2500 deisel mega cab with Ram box was cancelled 2 months ago WTF! They are now saying you can only order Ram bx with Limited... BS, I've seen them on the lots. Any others have this situation or intel? I have a feeling they're trying to upsell me as they also were trying to sell me trucks on their lot. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks!

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
It's easy enough to check with another dealership. I doubt they're lying to you though. Ram has been streamlining their available options and limiting them to the highest trim levels. Seems like they're just giving people to swap brands. The rambox option is one of the few things that keep our family in Ram trucks. If they aren't available when we buy a new truck in a few years we'll probably switch brands.

Travelin Ram

Reaction score
Somewhere in NA. Probably. We travel a lot.
Ram Year
Engine
I went through a lot of BS and outright lies from the Jeep dealer on an ordered vehicle. Convinced me to never order from Stellantis again. This ride I bought from inventory.

Their production control and customer communication skills are severely lacking.

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Pretty sure that is correct. I think I remember seeing rambox on Limited's only on the official build sheets (for the 23's).

They have bumped several options to Limited's only.