Car wash (lifted truck) friendly DFW area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mcginnis

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
About to have a 10" lift put on my Ram 1500. I know most drive thru car wash is 7'. Just wondering if there are any drive thru car washes that would accommodate my truck with a 10" lift around Dallas. Preferably east of Dallas. Thanks

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If it was me, I'd look around for a ******* or a Twin Peaks. They have car washes sometimes on Saturday and----well lets just say they are a lot more entertaining + you get your truck washed--sort of!!!! :naughty::naughty:
Jay

OP
OP
Mcginnis

Mcginnis

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If it was me, I'd look around for a ******* or a Twin Peaks. They have car washes sometimes on Saturday and----well lets just say they are a lot more entertaining + you get your truck washed--sort of!!!! :naughty::naughty:
Jay

That's very true. I have both within 20 miles of me

poptarts

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
cummins 6.7
I'm 9" and on 22x14s and 37s I just use the free vacuums and go to the big rig cash wash. I've never had any issues and it's only 20$ for the wash and it is super fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk