Cargo divider

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mark1118

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I just installed the factory bed rails with a
BAK REVOLVER X4 TONNEAU COVER. Has any one used the Mopar cargo divider with this setup?

Adam vera

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yes I just installed tonight. The only issue I had was towards the front of cab the cargo divider rail was hitting the clamp that secures the tonneu rail. It works but pushes a little against the clamps. Left and right side and just the clamps close to the front of the bed wall were affected. I dont have pictures but can take tomorrow if you need to see.

Ram2525

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Yes I just installed tonight. The only issue I had was towards the front of cab the cargo divider rail was hitting the clamp that secures the tonneu rail. It works but pushes a little against the clamps. Left and right side and just the clamps close to the front of the bed wall were affected. I dont have pictures but can take tomorrow if you need to see.

Ram2525

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7

Ram2525

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Adam,

I know your post was sometime ago, but I recently purchased a 2019 Ram 1500 w/o RamBox that includes the BLACK cargo rails but did not have the Cargo divider ( which the dealer agreed to provide me ). I have used BAK products with success in the past including the X4 revolver which I would like to install. You had indicated that you had the X4 installed with the rails AND the Cargo divider. You had offered to post photos. Would you be able to do that now?

Also, I could live without the cargo divider if necessary but do not want to remove the black rails is possible. Anybody have problem installing tonneau ie undercover, BAK, Retrax on 2019 Ram with black rails installed?

Adam vera

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Adam,

I know your post was sometime ago, but I recently purchased a 2019 Ram 1500 w/o RamBox that includes the BLACK cargo rails but did not have the Cargo divider ( which the dealer agreed to provide me ). I have used BAK products with success in the past including the X4 revolver which I would like to install. You had indicated that you had the X4 installed with the rails AND the Cargo divider. You had offered to post photos. Would you be able to do that now?

Also, I could live without the cargo divider if necessary but do not want to remove the black rails is possible. Anybody have problem installing tonneau ie undercover, BAK, Retrax on 2019 Ram with black rails installed?

Yes, I can take some pictures once I get my truck back from the body shop. I was in a car accident a few weeks back, I'm fine but the truck took some damage to the front. They say I should have it back by the end of next week.

I have the OEM hard tri fold which I believe is made by bakflip, also have the cargo rails and the cargo divider(non ram box model). I'll post them here once I take them.

TerraNewf

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Adam,

Mine has the black rails but no issues installing the Undercover ultra flex. I'll post pictures later