Carven muffler/ Y adapter $100 plus shipping.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Hello, up for sale is my Carven R muffler and the Y pipe adapter that is to be used with it. This is New In Box as in never been used. I purchased these to enhance my Ram, but my wife purchased a Borla catback exhaust for me so that takes precedence. No need in me holding on to these as it would not be fair to tease myself as such lol.

This is also available to be picked up in person in you so choose. Any questions, please feel free to contact me at [email protected].

As usual I will NOT hold these while you decide / gather funds / or wait for your wife to tell you that it's ok. If you say you're sending the money and someone sends it first, they are the one who will end up with it. Sorry to be this way, but I really don't have the patience for maybe. Thanks for stopping by and reading my long winded posting.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 250
OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I'm sad that I wasn't given the chance to rock it. :(

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Ok gents one more time, the cost is $100 + shipping or $100 picked up via cash. For me to do anything less, isn't worth doing in my opinion. Thanks for those who've made offers...

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Alrighty gentlemen, the Carven have been sold, and I'm about to list a Pioneer 4100NEX for sale.

OP
OP
DRkNESS

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
^^^. Pm sent with tracking number included...

Status
Not open for further replies.