Hello from Sydney Australia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Choicebro

Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 1500 Express
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello from Sydney, Australia.

I have recently purchased a brand new 2023 Ram Classic and I absolutely love it !!!
As with other new Ram vehicles purchased here, this has also been converted to right hand drive so the price is expensive.

At the time of purchase I also optioned window tint on the front door windows.

So far I have added an electric roller cover for the tub and a Manta stainless steel 3" cat back exhaust system.
A bluetooth wireless adapter has also been installed as I use a cup holder phone mount with Apple magcharge, this allows me to connect wirelessly to Apple car play.

I have also purchased an OBDlink MX+, AlphaOBD and security bypass cable in case of any programming requirements and to assist with any error codes.

Parts purchased that will be installed when time permits include AVS channel vent visors, tail gate assist and front splash guards.

Wishlist of upgrades include, rubber bed mat, tail gate seal, powered folding mirrors, remote start (OEM retro) leather steering wheel with audio functions, front mount parking camera, leather seat upholstery, footwell lights, upper glove box door and stubby aerial amongst others.

Used parts are also expensive here, as an example a single (not a pair) powered folding mirror, black, heated with turn signal retails for $900 AUD plus freight.

I am sure that I will be sending Benny a few requests for pricing and crossing fingers I don't get killed with freight.

Any way thanks for having me, it is a pleasure to be here absorbing all of the information that all of you and this great site has to offer.

Cheers

IMG_1821.jpg

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Welcome to the Ramforum
You have a sweet looking Ram
\
I can't imagine how much the Shipping, Tariff & Conversion add to overall cost

NETim

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
G'day, mate! I absolutely loved Oz when I was down there about 100 years ago courtesy of the USN.

doon505

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 and 2019
Engine
Cummins

I have recently purchased a brand new 2023 Ram Classic and I absolutely love it !!!
As with other new Ram vehicles purchased here, this has also been converted to right hand drive so the price is expensive.

So far I have added an electric roller cover for the tub and a Manta stainless steel 3" cat back exhaust system.
A bluetooth wireless adapter has also been installed as I use a cup holder phone mount with Apple magcharge, this allows me to connect wirelessly to Apple car play.

I have also purchased an OBDlink MX+, AlphaOBD and security bypass cable in case of any programming requirements and to assist with any error codes.

Parts purchased that will be installed when time permits include AVS channel vent visors, tail gate assist and front splash guards.

Wishlist of upgrades include, rubber bed mat, tail gate seal, powered folding mirrors, remote start (OEM retro) leather steering wheel with audio functions, front mount parking camera, leather seat upholstery, footwell lights, upper glove box door and stubby aerial amongst others.

Used parts are also expensive here, as an example a single (not a pair) powered folding mirror, black, heated with turn signal retails for $900 AUD plus freight.

I am sure that I will be sending Benny a few requests for pricing and crossing fingers I don't get killed with freight.

Any way thanks for having me, it is a pleasure to be here absorbing all of the information that all of you and this great site has to offer.

Cheers

View attachment 531965

doon505

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 and 2019
Engine
Cummins
Nice! You got any contacts for rhd pitman arms? I have 2018 ram 2500 with 4’ lift but can only get lhd pitman.

doon505

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 and 2019
Engine
Cummins

Cheers

View attachment 531965