Caster/ camber ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

northfl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 hemi
I just recently picked up a 21 rebel and am going to put a leveling kit on it using bilstein 5100 adjustable struts and new uca.
Will i need a caster/camber kit after doing this for proper alignment? If so which one is recomended. If i need one i want to have it incase the alignment shop doesnt have the necessary stuff for proper alignment

Thanks in advance

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
I just recently picked up a 21 rebel and am going to put a leveling kit on it using bilstein 5100 adjustable struts and new uca.
Will i need a caster/camber kit after doing this for proper alignment? If so which one is recomended. If i need one i want to have it incase the alignment shop doesnt have the necessary stuff for proper alignment

Thanks in advance
Most likely you’ll have more of an issue finding a shop that’s not going to give you a toe and go.
But since you have a rebel the max lift is 2” with Bilsteins so there will be no issues getting you dialed in.