Cats or No Cats, that is the question...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Will do

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Let me know what you find out

the o2's are active. they aren't turned off. I've only prevented the p0420 and p0430 codes from displaying

So this is Seans (Hemifever) response to me and that my tune will pass a plug in scan emissions test. Ill find out for positive here in the next couple months lol. As far as a tuner though this guy has been amazing and his customer service is GREAT so im confident in what he said.

mondo

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2wd express rcsb
Engine
the o2's are active. they aren't turned off. I've only prevented the p0420 and p0430 codes from displaying

So this is Seans (Hemifever) response to me and that my tune will pass a plug in scan emissions test. Ill find out for positive here in the next couple months lol. As far as a tuner though this guy has been amazing and his customer service is GREAT so im confident in what he said.
Thanks for posting!

Dangulo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Wierd I'm running a canned tune with aFe long tubes and high flo cats and I haven't had to do anything with the O2's or cel's

Factory

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Wierd I'm running a canned tune with aFe long tubes and high flo cats and I haven't had to do anything with the O2's or cel's

How was install and the gains on the afe long tubes w high flow catted y ? Thank you sir !

Dangulo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
How was install and the gains on the afe long tubes w high flow catted y ? Thank you sir !
aFe claims 30whp 40wtq and it feels like every bit of it. If I stomp the gas pedal the 35's break loose with ease.

Last edited: