Central Texas G2G August 1, 2015 Elgin, Tx

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
Is there an easy way to get across Houston on Saturday? I think I know the answer but -------???? Is there anything out on West 10 maybe??
Jay

The beltway is the quickest way from 10 to 45. There's another BBQ house in Old Town Katy on the west side of Katy, cafe/restaurant inside Outdoor World . Right down the road is the Igloo factory if you need a new cooler...

Sent From the man lurking in your bushes...

Last edited:

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I think we ought to start a voting thread for locations and dates. That way people can voice their opinions and when they're available.

OP
OP
Pull Ya

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
What happened to this??????
Jay

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Hahaha sorry, I just haven't had time to go through and think of a good place to meet up, have lunch, etc.

Be nice if we could do it somewhere that isn't all the way in Houston or Austin, but in between.

I wonder if College Station has any good food places? It's fairly central.

derekp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
1990 5.9 Cummins
They had me at chicken fried steak. Lol

OP
OP
Pull Ya

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
How about Brenham. It looks to be about 1/2 way between Houston and Austin. They got about a dozen different places to eat--breakfast or BBQ or just a sandwich shop. It's on 290 West out of Houston and east on 290 from Austin. Just another suggestion. If it does end up to be Aggie land remember we don't want to go on a home football game weekend. Just another suggestion.
Jay

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Good call about game day.

I'm good with anywhere really. Is there anywhere that anyone doesn't want to go?

Magna

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
This is Texas...no need to be scared. There will be legally armed citizens able to respond much quicker than any police department. If you wait until Campus Carry goes into effect, it's even less of a concern because that will effectively remove several more victim...umm...gun free zones that these heathens like to target.

This signature is AWESOME!!!

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
This is Texas...no need to be scared. There will be legally armed citizens able to respond much quicker than any police department. If you wait until Campus Carry goes into effect, it's even less of a concern because that will effectively remove several more victim...umm...gun free zones that these heathens like to target.

This signature is AWESOME!!!
I was being sarcastic, I carry all day every day.

Magna

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Ok...with this being a multi-national forum and Tapatalk not showing user location, I didn't realize that you were in a free part of the world.

This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is mine.

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
Ok...with this being a multi-national forum and Tapatalk not showing user location, I didn't realize that you were in a free part of the world.

Sure it does, if you tap my name it will show my stats and the same for everyone else, but some don't have their location listed.

Magna

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Ok...were neighbors. I'm in The Woodlands