Chaff or wheat?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TestPilot57

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
There are a lot of posts on here (mostly "answers") with "information" that is suspect, incorrect or downright damaging. I guess it's up to the readership to separate the chaff from the wheat.

That's what I've been doing, but the winnowing has become (what seems to me) burdensome. Anyone else feeling the weight? Or do you mostly feel that it's status quo for a public form and you're just willing to do it?

jawzs2

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010, 2014
Engine
1500, 3500
LOL, your post and screen name reminded me I had this, but yeah, I'm right there with ya'

Newton.jpg

SniperDroid

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Opinions and ***holes... we all have them, and they all stink. Just hope you get a clean one.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Common sense seems to be really lacking with some people,who post theories that really have no bearing in the real world,or apply to a posters original question,and could mislead somebody into making a mistake when they're looking for a truck ;) That kind of information could be very damaging for somebody who's in the market for a vehicle and actually believes a very misleading theory

Last edited: