Colorado Tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steermaster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Does anyone know anywhere in Colorado that will tune my truck and know FOR SURE they can get it done? The problem I am running into is that I am running a SC, NOS, and ****, and have a Diablo Trinity. The diablo is more than capable of running all three, just not many tuners will touch the Diablo.

I have spoken with Hemi Fever, he has offered to tune it for me, but I would like to have it tuned on a Dyno preferably.. If all else fails atleast Hemi Fever has my back lol...

I have a Diablo Trinity that I had tuned prior for the nitrous on a dyno but that guy went out of business...

List:

2004 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7L
Hedman LT Headers
Electric cutouts
3200 Circle D TC
4:10 Gear Ratio
Custom Built Transmission
125 wetshot ZEX nitrous
RMD Custom forged driveshaft
9 PSI Supercharger
60lb DeatschWerks injectors
2 Bar Map Sensor
Innovative motorsports digital AF gauge
Trans temp gauge
Oil pressure gauge
Nitrous pressure gauge
Boost gauge
Diablo Trinity
Hayden-Cool engine oil cooler
Hayden-Cool High performance transmission cooler

Thanks!:favorites13:

chefred112

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 QC 2wd
Engine
392 Hemi
where in Colorado are you located? I would google "cmr tuning in Colorado" and see what comes up and call them and ask questions..

OP
OP
S

steermaster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
man..that's a really nice modlist you have :)

Thanks bud! I am located east of Denver about an hour to hour and half. I will give them a shout. I am looking at doing a Spartan Plus, rods, springs this spring as well.

OP
OP
S

steermaster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Im also doing a Devils Own ****-water injection, just waiting on it to arrive within the next week or two.

WulfGang

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sweet Baby Jesus...

Supercharger AND NOS?!

3200 TC and 4:10's
:****sweak:

NOT!

:hail::rockit::hail:

chefred112

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 QC 2wd
Engine
392 Hemi
have you run at bandemere? I can only imagine what that beast will run...

chefred112

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 QC 2wd
Engine
392 Hemi
whoever you call... try to make sure they have experience tuning Ram's if possible. The Lx platform 5.7's (seems to be most common) are different. I once had my truck tuned by someone who mostly dealt with Lx's and altho the tuning was good, there are nuances that the ram tuners know that seem to make a tune more acceptable on Rams.

OP
OP
S

steermaster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
have you run at bandemere? I can only imagine what that beast will run...

I actually ran at Bandimere about 1.5 years ago when I only had NOS and 4:10 I cant remember what I ran, I would have to find the score sheets. Fred I actually think I have talked you in the past if you are in Tracy, I am active Duty Navy stationed over in Lemoore, CA. Pretty sure I was talking to you about helping me on a cam swap.... I just happened to be in CO right now taking care of my dad and building the truck in the mean time. I can't wait to see waht she runs either! but I will be back in CA in March, no 1.4 mile there :(

chefred112

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 QC 2wd
Engine
392 Hemi
I actually ran at Bandimere about 1.5 years ago when I only had NOS and 4:10 I cant remember what I ran, I would have to find the score sheets. Fred I actually think I have talked you in the past if you are in Tracy, I am active Duty Navy stationed over in Lemoore, CA. Pretty sure I was talking to you about helping me on a cam swap.... I just happened to be in CO right now taking care of my dad and building the truck in the mean time. I can't wait to see waht she runs either! but I will be back in CA in March, no 1.4 mile there :(

haha small world bro..I do remember you man... if your back this way isn't famoso not too far from you?

ST-8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Is that all on a stock bottom end????????

Gecko

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004, 2004
Engine
5.7L Hemi, 8.3L V10
Is that all on a stock bottom end????????

I'll answer for him lol

Yes, he's still on stock bottom end. He's just had to go through the same PITA install with the TorqueStorm that I did lol

Look Chris, it's like we've talked or something :favorites13:

OP
OP
S

steermaster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Yes its all on stock bottom end, but I plan on doing pretty much an enitre forged rebuild in the spring now. I dont really wanna stroke it cause I dont wanna thin the walls to much with the amount of pressure I am putting on them.

Listen Matt, we are just gonna have to pull both our trucks in my garage and do a side by side build lol...:buffer:

Gecko

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004, 2004
Engine
5.7L Hemi, 8.3L V10
Yes its all on stock bottom end, but I plan on doing pretty much an enitre forged rebuild in the spring now. I dont really wanna stroke it cause I dont wanna thin the walls to much with the amount of pressure I am putting on them.

Listen Matt, we are just gonna have to pull both our trucks in my garage and do a side by side build lol...:buffer:
Listen, you're the one that suggested it. So don't complain when it happens! Lol

OP
OP
S

steermaster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I just want it to keep my engine NICE AND COOL since I am running stock bottom end lol