Condenser Fan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vikona

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Hello

I have 2010 Ram 1500 with the Hemi and the condenser fan is on high as soon as I put the A/C on. I replaced the condenser fan thinking it was is and it wasn't, I switched the two relays in the fuse box and it still runs on high so they are good. Any advice would be a great help at this point as I can't find any info on it.

Thank you

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Hello

I have 2010 Ram 1500 with the Hemi and the condenser fan is on high as soon as I put the A/C on. I replaced the condenser fan thinking it was is and it wasn't, I switched the two relays in the fuse box and it still runs on high so they are good. Any advice would be a great help at this point as I can't find any info on it.

Thank you

It should be on with the A/C , turn the A/C off and see if it kicks out,if it does that's pretty normal operation for the electric fan.

OP
OP
V

Vikona

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
It does go on and off with the A/C, but is it not a 2 speed fan cause its on high speed right from the get go?

Thanks for the reply