Couple fixes this week to keep my baby happy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iSlacker816

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 (360ci) Magnum
Got my transfer case in Sunday, I can't be more happy with spending 80 bucks on it. Shifts and engages perfectly and no leaks what so ever! Today I ordered my Hughes Engines Plenum Kit and should be here Friday. Saturday morning bright and early we'll start on it. Anything else I should replace while I got the intake off? We're gonna put in a fresh thermostat and gasket but any more suggestions?

Hotroder383

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 or 5.2 which ever you want
cap, rotor and wires. Because it is just easy as hell with intake off =) O and dont forget replace the bypass hose!!

Muddytazz

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram 2500HD 4x4
Engine
Hemi baby
What is this bypass hose I keep hearing about and where is it? I'm going to be doing my plenum soon and am just now starting to collect parts.

Okiespaniel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
magnum, 5.9
What is this bypass hose I keep hearing about and where is it? I'm going to be doing my plenum soon and am just now starting to collect parts.

The bypass hose is between the water pump and intae manifold, found under the casting holding the A/c/Alternator.

Slacker, hope you survived the storms last night!

OP
OP
iSlacker816

iSlacker816

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 (360ci) Magnum
Cap rotor and wires don't have many miles on them so I'll worry about them later but the bypass hose I will pick up, why should it get replaced tho? And yea I survived, we just got thunder storms around here