Crazy Carven Monthly Deals at Got Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So we have started a new promotion together with Carven. Every month we will be providing larger than normal sales on a specific item or items from Carven. It may or may not be RAM specific but I will post it here anyway in case you or someone you know has a vehicle that applies to the monthly sale.

So to start there this month just happens to be the Carven 5" tips in polished or ceramic black for 4th Gen RAMs with dual exhaust. You can find them here
https://gotexhaust.com/c-1183919-carven-exhaust.html

Then use promo code CARVENCRAZY for your discount and FREE shipping!

CARVEN5 Promo code still apply to all other Carven products that are not part of the monthly Crazy Carven deals

Last edited:

BEAST19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So we have started a new promotion together with Carven. Every month we will be providing larger than normal sales on a specific item or items from Carven. It may or may not be RAM specific but I will post it here anyway in case you or someone you know has a vehicle that applies to the monthly sale.

So to start there this month just happens to be the Carven 5" tips in polished or ceramic black for 4th Gen RAMs with dual exhaust. You can find them here

Then use promo code CRAZYCARVEN for your discount and FREE shipping!

CARVEN5 Promo code still apply to all other Carven products that are not part of the monthly Crazy Carven deals

Nick , I have an mbrp cat back exhaust .... I believe the exhaust tubing is larger diameter than stock ... will the 5” black tip fit to replace my mbrp ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nick , I have an mbrp cat back exhaust .... I believe the exhaust tubing is larger diameter than stock ... will the 5” black tip fit to replace my mbrp ones?

These are specifically made to be direct bolt on to the stock exhaust. these will not fit your's. If interested I can talk to Carven about seeing what our options are about getting you something that would work for you. We could also see if we can find a universal tip that may work

BEAST19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
These are specifically made to be direct bolt on to the stock exhaust. these will not fit your's. If interested I can talk to Carven about seeing what our options are about getting you something that would work for you. We could also see if we can find a universal tip that may work

Sure that’d help. I want black 5” tips

bigred74

Reaction score
Ram Year
1999 and 2017
Engine
5.9L Magnum and 5.7L hemi
The promo code isn't working for me

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sure that’d help. I want black 5” tips

do you know the size of your exhaust pipe going to the tips? what part number kit do you have?

BEAST19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’d have to do some research . I know it was the premium grade dual exhaust by mbrp . I’m guessing 3” exhaust pipes. I can look more into it tomorrow.

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’d have to do some research . I know it was the premium grade dual exhaust by mbrp . I’m guessing 3” exhaust pipes. I can look more into it tomorrow.

let me know and send me a PM. Will we get it figured out!

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Then use promo code CARVENCRAZY for your discount and FREE shipping!

So where’s the discount? I saw I got free shipping but didn’t see know discount. Just wondering if there was one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So where’s the discount? I saw I got free shipping but didn’t see know discount. Just wondering if there was one.

When you enter the code in it should show your discount of 15%, like this

Product Qty Price
I23646318.jpg
Carven Ram Truck 1500 2009-2018 Direct Fit 5” Exhaust Tip Replacement Set “Ceramic Coated Black”
(CVERTBTC)
Price: $219.99
Total: $219.99
Promotion Applied: NICK'S CRAZY CARVEN MONTHLY DISCOUNT SALE [CARVENCRAZY]
NICK'S CRAZY CARVEN MONTHLY DISCOUNT SALE

Discount Applied: - $32.99
Subtotal: $187.00

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
When you enter the code in it should show your discount of 15%, like this

Product Qty Price
I23646318.jpg
Carven Ram Truck 1500 2009-2018 Direct Fit 5” Exhaust Tip Replacement Set “Ceramic Coated Black”
(CVERTBTC)
Price: $219.99
Total: $219.99
Promotion Applied: NICK'S CRAZY CARVEN MONTHLY DISCOUNT SALE [CARVENCRAZY]
NICK'S CRAZY CARVEN MONTHLY DISCOUNT SALE

Discount Applied: - $32.99
Subtotal: $187.00

So the discount don’t apply if I’m getting the muffler and the tips as a kit?

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
For the kit CARVEN5 is the promo code.

These sales are dictated by Carven, we have to follow the sales as they lay them out for us to follow

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well y’all, I decided on the Carven Progressive with the 5” polished tips so we’ll see how it turns out. I’ve always been kind of interested in that one anyway, thought at one point that it may be too loud, but since I figure that no matter what I do I’m gonna hear when the MDS kicks on so, I’ll just have to learn to use the gear selector thing to turn the MDS off if it gets too irritating. Thanks for all yall’s help.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well y’all, I decided on the Carven Progressive with be 5” polished tips so we’ll see how it turns out. I’ve always been kind of interested in that one anyway, thought at one point that it may be too loud, but since I figure that no matter what I do I’m gonna hear when the MDS kicks on so, I’ll just have to learn to use the gear selector thing to turn the MDS off if it gets too irritating. Thanks for all yall’s help.

processing order now. Thank you!

Chief_6.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I tried to enter promo code for stainless tips but nothing came off????

Chief_6.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
is the promo code correct??

works for me
View attachment 146025
My mistake I clicked on the link on your first post and it read $179 for the stainless tips...... I figured 15% off that seems like a dam good deal but just noticed that’s for a 2019. Which brings me to my next question why would the 2019 be $179 and other years be $219?

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My mistake I clicked on the link on your first post and it read $179 for the stainless tips...... I figured 15% off that seems like a dam good deal but just noticed that’s for a 2019. Which brings me to my next question why would the 2019 be $179 and other years be $219?

Other than the 4th gen tips include new clamps and the 5th gen doesnt I am not sure why. lol