Custom Blind Spot Mirror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Galadaeros

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram Sport ~ Copperhead Edition
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I ordered my RM10's lastnight (9:40pm) and had a notification waiting for me this morning (7:30am) stating that they had been shipped. Awesome service! Can't wait to get them installed. Thank you!

OP
OP
wadestar

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I ordered my RM10's lastnight (9:40pm) and had a notification waiting for me this morning (7:30am) stating that they had been shipped. Awesome service! Can't wait to get them installed. Thank you!

I do all I can to get the shipments out ASAP...especially for my Canadian customers as I know the transportation time is that much more. Hopefully the mirrors will get to you quickly. Thank you for the order!!

Wade

BiGMERF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 SLT 4x4
Engine
v6
got mins from amazon yesterday ( 2 day ship ).. will report back once they are on and i have time for a ride..

Ferro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ferro,

I will definitely send you a free set as you paid for something that should be perfect and I am going to make sure you are completely taken care of.

It looks like the black base is pinching the mirror piece more than it should and causing some issue there. Thank you for the picture and I am going to send you out a new set tomorrow (since today is a Holiday). And please do keep in touch as no matter what, I will work to make sure you are completely satisfied and happy.

Sincerely,
Wade Starkenburg

Got my mirrors in yesterday thank you.

BiGMERF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 SLT 4x4
Engine
v6
Wanted to stop by and say so far she is holding nicely and they are hella effective. Love them. Easily the best low cost safety mod available.

OP
OP
wadestar

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Wanted to stop by and say so far she is holding nicely and they are hella effective. Love them. Easily the best low cost safety mod available.

BiGMERF...THANK YOU!!

Thank you for your kind words and I am glad you are enjoying the mirrors. I really appreciate the feedback!

Please do keep in touch and let me know if you ever need anything at all!

Thank you, again!

Wade

BiGMERF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 SLT 4x4
Engine
v6
BiGMERF...THANK YOU!!

Thank you for your kind words and I am glad you are enjoying the mirrors. I really appreciate the feedback!

Please do keep in touch and let me know if you ever need anything at all!

Thank you, again!

Wade

no thank you !!! my wife even loves them and we plan to buy a set for her journey

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Wade I just order a set for my RAM off E Bay. should be here by the 17.. I never thought I would pay 20$ for spot mirrors but with everyone liking them I went for it lol... Any hints on removing ,y little stick on mirrors?
Richard

BiGMERF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 SLT 4x4
Engine
v6
Absolutely love the mirrors.. Got a set on my Ram and a set on my wife's journey.. Just wanted to say the customer service is outstanding and that the owner is everything an owner of a business should be.. Fantastic personalized service.. Thank you very much.. ill be wearing my wadestar ram shirt to my next truck event... hopefully it will lead to a few more sales

OP
OP
wadestar

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Wade I just order a set for my RAM off E Bay. should be here by the 17.. I never thought I would pay 20$ for spot mirrors but with everyone liking them I went for it lol... Any hints on removing ,y little stick on mirrors?
Richard

Richard,

THANK YOU for the order of the mirrors!! I really do appreciate it and rest assured that you have customer service for life and I believe you will really enjoy the mirrors.

As far as removing the current blind spot mirrors you have, you could try fishing line and saw back and forth behind the mirrors to break the bond, or I like to use a putty knife and gently move it up behind the blind spot mirror to release the bond of the adhesive. It shouldn't take much, either way.

Again...thank you, Richard. I really appreciate your Order!

Sincerely,
Wade Starkenburg

OP
OP
wadestar

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Absolutely love the mirrors.. Got a set on my Ram and a set on my wife's journey.. Just wanted to say the customer service is outstanding and that the owner is everything an owner of a business should be.. Fantastic personalized service.. Thank you very much.. ill be wearing my wadestar ram shirt to my next truck event... hopefully it will lead to a few more sales

BiGMERF...you are everything a RAM owner should be. A gentleman through and through. It has been great crossing paths with you and I hope this isn't the last time we talk. Please do keep in touch and let me know if I can do anything at all for you!

Sincerely,
Wade

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Richard,

THANK YOU for the order of the mirrors!! I really do appreciate it and rest assured that you have customer service for life and I believe you will really enjoy the mirrors.

As far as removing the current blind spot mirrors you have, you could try fishing line and saw back and forth behind the mirrors to break the bond, or I like to use a putty knife and gently move it up behind the blind spot mirror to release the bond of the adhesive. It shouldn't take much, either way.

Again...thank you, Richard. I really appreciate your Order!

Sincerely,
Wade Starkenburg
Wade your welcome. From all I have read I think I will be very happy :) FYI I have alot of fishing line lol

Galadaeros

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram Sport ~ Copperhead Edition
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Received my RM10's yesterday and installed them this afternoon. They are solid quality and look great too. Thanks again Wade!

4CdsLX.jpg

GlFhwj.jpg

OP
OP
wadestar

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Received my RM10's yesterday and installed them this afternoon. They are solid quality and look great too. Thanks again Wade!

4CdsLX.jpg

GlFhwj.jpg

Galadaeros,

Thank you for your kind words and your feedback! They look great on your mirrors and you did an awesome job on the install.

Thank you for being such a great customer. If there is anything I can ever do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Thank you, again!
Wade Starkenburg

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Wade mine will be here tomorrow. Man that was fast! :) Did you send them USPS with a Hemi lol.. Looking forward to a better view then the little spot mirrors I have now

OP
OP
wadestar

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Wade mine will be here tomorrow. Man that was fast! :) Did you send them USPS with a Hemi lol.. Looking forward to a better view then the little spot mirrors I have now

Rado,

I do all I can to make sure each shipment goes out First Class to make sure it gets to you as fast as possible. Sometimes because of the weight of the shipment it isn't possible, but I work at it.

Please do keep in touch and let me know how it goes!

Wade

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Rado,

I do all I can to make sure each shipment goes out First Class to make sure it gets to you as fast as possible. Sometimes because of the weight of the shipment it isn't possible, but I work at it.

Please do keep in touch and let me know how it goes!

Wade
Wade THANKS for the fast service, The mirrors look great and I will install this week.

Thanks
Rich

OFw Kalli

Reaction score
Canada -Edmonton/AB, before Germany, Heidelberg
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hi Wade.
Karl here from Edmonton/AB. I ordered via Amazon and got these today. I installed them immediately when i come home. I am super happy with them.
Looks super, fit great. And... blind spot? What is a blind spot? :)
Thx for this mirror. Exactly what I looked for.

My neighbour got a new ram too. As soon I will see him, I show him this mirror.

Greetings Kalli

20170705_213940.jpg
Just finish

20170705_213920.jpg
Fit perfect.

20170705_213527.jpg
Buzz off blind spot :)

20170705_211631.jpg
Enough double sided Tape? I hope so