Dead speedo+Tach needle lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mobius1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I found a post from someone who had the same issue or at least a similar issue. Everything on their dash would light up as it should except the needles for the speedo and tach. Unfortunately that person never got or found a fix to the problem since they ended up trading in that truck for something else. I feel like some how I now own that person's truck. haha....Anywhoo, as far as I can tell all the light bulbs are good and I suppose I could also order replacements and hope that fixes it. Does anyone on here have some suggestions for me to try? Possibly know exactly how to fix it? Truck is a 2007 4x4 Ram SLT 1500 Hemi with 114K on the odometer.

OP
OP
Mobius1

Mobius1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sunday bump....still haven't figured out the problem. Last night when I turned the lights on to go back home from the store everything was fine. About a mile out from my house the tach and Speedometer needles went out again. Thoughts, comments, and concerns welcomed.

Texas330

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
Not sure if you're even still checking the forum, but I recently joined and being AMMO myself couldn't miss that pisspot. :) IYAAYAS!