Decision on new shorty headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darth Vader

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey everybody. First time on the forum. Took my 2014 ram 1500 into the shop yesterday for an exhaust leak. Told that my wrapped jba shorty headers warped and that I need to replace them. Looking for advice on new brand. My truck is my daily driver and fitted them for a good exhaust tone and loved the fuel economy that came with it. Looked at Texas speed but can’t find shorty headers only long tube. Any suggestions

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Hey everybody. First time on the forum. Took my 2014 ram 1500 into the shop yesterday for an exhaust leak. Told that my wrapped jba shorty headers warped and that I need to replace them. Looking for advice on new brand. My truck is my daily driver and fitted them for a good exhaust tone and loved the fuel economy that came with it. Looked at Texas speed but can’t find shorty headers only long tube. Any suggestions
I highly doubt that.Hunt up a set of Remflex 6022 gaskets,and put new gaskets in