Diablo Sport Trinity T1000

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
JohnHenry

JohnHenry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 magnum
Getting a little more experience with this tuner, its nice, it will disable my ABS traction control, and has several other options. Love the 1/4 mile timing. It is by far more advanced than a Superchips tuner-from personal experience. Currently running MPG booster and filled it up- got 56 miles from absolute full(past the F mark) to the F mark on the tank gauge with 87 octane. Its still for sale, but I'm not in a hurry to sell.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
I cant believe this hasnt sold already for only $380. That is almost half price.

popcenator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If this were two months from now I'd be all over it. GL.

on the move..

OP
OP
JohnHenry

JohnHenry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 magnum
I don't think it will unlock when you update it...? If you're trying to keep the tune and pawn off the unit that is. GLWS

"It is new, with Box, Cd, USB cable, OBD2 cable, gauge pod mount, and guide.
Fully functional with no problems. It took me about 30 minutes to go through the download/ update. The new owner will have to do just that, as I will reset it, and single it from my Dodge when I have a buyer. "

^^^^^ This means I will de-tune my vehicle. Return to stock tune, freeing up this tuner for the new buyer. I would never ever in my life try to do someone wrong, not my way of doing business.

As it sits, I may end up keeping it. I posted it here first and that is where it will stand until I change my mind and keep it, or go to Ebay where these are all selling for a minimum of $400 dollars still.

TNhemi12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Once they work on the 12's I guarantee this thing is sold

SILVER_BULLET

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
i would buy it now if it wasnt the holidays im broke with everyone else gift

OP
OP
JohnHenry

JohnHenry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 magnum
Why are you selling? Did i miss something?

Well sir, I sorta jumped the gun before fully learning more about its capabilities/options. I originally posted it for sale here after seeing what the 93 octane tune did for my truck. Shortly after I learned about the disable feature on this tuner of the ABS-traction control... that combined with the 93 octane tune really put a better G force feeling through the power band RPM's/ shift points, and from dig starts.

Over all, its kinda a 50/50 sell it now. If no-one takes advantage of this ad by the time I stated (7 days from original post) Ill more than likely just keep it.

OP
OP
JohnHenry

JohnHenry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 magnum
Heres my update on MPG with several WOT passes made: First Quarter of the tank on 87 octane has generated 119 miles. That is kick a$$! Had no passes been made, I estimate close to 130 could have been achieved, maybe more. Of course its not just the tuner, its the tuner, Super 44, and K+N working together.

1218142128.jpg

1218142148.jpg

1218142202.jpg

Can't believe no one has bought this yet. I'm just a hop skip away from closing this sale.

OP
OP
JohnHenry

JohnHenry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 magnum
As it stands now, I will not be camming the 4.7 any time soon, if ever. Hopes and dreams.
X(

Last edited:

gopens

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If item is still for sale, the best i can offer is $350 shipped

OP
OP
JohnHenry

JohnHenry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 magnum
If item is still for sale, the best i can offer is $350 shipped

$400 firm, trackable shipped with cool box, and all items as new buy + extra -SD memory card. It slides into the Trinity (needed Item for recording information needed for custom tunes, and download/uploads)

Thanks all that have offered, I'm keeping it if no one has the amount for me to sell. I have owned it for about a week now and it has brought gains in MPG, traction control disable, acceleration,etc... Custom tunes as low as $120-ish.

http://www.diablosport.com/images/pages/TrinityAppChart.png

OP
OP
JohnHenry

JohnHenry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 magnum
Sold to gopens! Thank you! Fast PP, Awesome buyer!

Tuner with accessories described will be shipped Monday morning December 24th. I will provide you with tracking information ASAP.

Edit add:

Item shipped and tracking number is: 03112550000233808562 US Postal Service

Item: Tuner Diablosport Trinity T1000
includes OBD2 connecting wire, USB connecting wire, CD, Original Box, Window Mounting POD, and Instructions. You will need an SD Card as we agreed to exclude that for the sale price of $380 which has been paid.
Tuner was unlocked, and my truck returned to stock back up file/tune. It is in great working condition.

Thank you!

Last edited:
OP
OP
JohnHenry

JohnHenry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 magnum
Copied from USPS.com Track and Confirm:

Expected Delivery By: