diablo tuner not talking to PCM anymore

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lovedodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
have 04 dodge ram hemi. mods are 260 cam, headers, cold air intake, high flow cats, high flow muffler,

I had a few custom tunes in it and everything was fine. other day I decided I wanted to change idle some and it would not do anything. when I got to the menu it would say turn key on do not crank, like always. then it would go back to the main menu no matter what I chose. called techs. no help. told me to send it in. did that twice. still wont talk to my pcm. i can hook up solus scanner to it and read everything i want. like normal. hooked up a SC flashpaq to see if it would read my vin and it did. now that i sent it back to diablo i no longer haave my custom tunes or factory backup. anyone have this happen?

hemidup

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Supercharged 6.4 Hemi
Recently I've been hearing more and more about that same issue. My biggest problem was my truck ended up being dead in the water even after a forced calibration. I have an 05 and was told I either had to send them my pcm and my tuner tool, which btw Diablo told me that it could take up to 30 days for a turn around time, or take it to the dealer to reflash the pcm. So I towed my truck to the dealer, had them reflash the pcm to over write any of the Diablo BS stored in it for $145 and then drove the truck home. I will say that I received very good customer support from them. They answered all my emails and phone calls promptly, just couldn't resolve my issue.