Differential clunking since lowering kit install ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Okay I give Matt a call and see what we can work out. I'm also getting a Catch can and 180tstat.

Good thing you are getting the 180tstat cuz Sean at HF will want you to have that to run his tune.

Might want to start filling with 91 if you want to run the 91 HF tune. You will get 2 tunes, 89 and 91. 91 is onviously gonna be the best one. :signs1:

MR.REMBERT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Noted! Gas just got a little more expensive. We run 91 on my wives JGC and I typically run 89 on the Ram. Gas for 2 Hemi's is definitely noticeable!

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ouch, I hear that. I am sure you will really like the DS especially for the HF tune. Some guys had issues installing it... Let me know when you get it and I can send you really good detailed instructions.

MR.REMBERT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sounds good. How does the custom tuning work? When I buy the tuner do I have to reach out to Sean or does it come pre loaded?

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sounds good. How does the custom tuning work? When I buy the tuner do I have to reach out to Sean or does it come pre loaded?

You install the tuner and load a canned DS tune. You send that tune and your stock tune to Sean, and he sends you the HF tune. You install the HF tune, then you run some data logs, send those to Sean so he can make sure it's good and/or tweak the custom tune.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juanita Kelley