Dodge Ram ORACLE SMD Halo Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CumminsPastYa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
I was wondering if anyone had these headlights and/or tail lights? If you do, do they work very well? Very bright? Can you still see at night?
-Also, are the rings the only things you can turn on or do the light in the middle still turn on? Same goes for the tail lights, is it the whole new tail lights when you order them? Thanks
-Jake

Manutea

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I was wondering if anyone had these headlights and/or tail lights? If you do, do they work very well? Very bright? Can you still see at night?
-Also, are the rings the only things you can turn on or do the light in the middle still turn on? Same goes for the tail lights, is it the whole new tail lights when you order them? Thanks
-Jake

I`m really thinking about doing this to my headlights too.
I think you can just order the rings or also get custom Heads with AAC (not sure tho)
Im just waiting for their new gen. Plasma ring, which should be out in spring.
Will follow that thread closely

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Ordered some LED's for my truck and sons car, service and product is top notch with ACC.

dodgeman70592

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
You open up the ones ya got and mount/wire them up. It's not too bad, the reason I didn't do it was cause JJ retrofitted projectors in them. These will be for sale shortly as I am trading this truck if you were interested in a complete plug and play setup

JStrag3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Some serious icicles you got on that thing lol.