Dog seat covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jerryt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We just use a sheet for the truck and in the camper where the dog sits in there. Not very fancy, but it works fine and is easy to wash.

riden2low

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just bought this. It comes with a short leash to keep them from jumping into the front. I have small dogs which weight about 20 lbs. Water proof. I put a blanket on top so that their claws wouldn't scratch the fabric. It made scratching sounds to where it made the dogs a little nervous. The blanket solved the problem. I have been thinking of their door covers. Claws and leather don't mix. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075DKL864/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
What I did was get a plastic mattress cover about 3$ put that on the seat then covered it with a blanket ! A couple bungee cords around the head rest hold it nicely, If not used the Blanket/Sheet do stay up but just have to be adjusted more often cheap and easy

MajMike

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
I just bought this. It comes with a short leash to keep them from jumping into the front. I have small dogs which weight about 20 lbs. Water proof. I put a blanket on top so that their claws wouldn't scratch the fabric. It made scratching sounds to where it made the dogs a little nervous. The blanket solved the problem. I have been thinking of their door covers. Claws and leather don't mix. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075DKL864/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Nice, I like the one without the hammock so it can stay back there when my kid rides.

walnuts4x4

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 express crew
Engine
I just got some cheap seat covers at Walmart... I think they were like 45$ for front and rear quad/crew pickups made by Dickies.... Front fits well but back is a little short but they hold up to my lab riding everywhere with me...bf5a8fbf187a2472bb398ad9f13dd6eb.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

DocCasualty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Yep looks great. looking at your center arm rest? Is that a cover? same company?
Yes, it is a neoprene center console cover made by http://autoconsolecovers.com/index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=140

Oddly enough, Cover-King does not make one for the center console which really surprised me. I actually bought that first as the dogs liked to put their paws up there when they were on the fold out floor, and I could see their claws were going to start marking that up.

It’s kind of pricey IMHO but fits well, looks good, is comfy as an elbow rest, and is tough as nails.

ETA: some of C-K cover sets do include a center console cover but not the Skandia camo I chose. I don’t know if they sell separate console covers.

Last edited:

Fitz-0518

Veteran 66-68
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500. 2018 1500
Engine
6.4 3.6
Yes, it is a neoprene center console cover made by http://autoconsolecovers.com/index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=140

Oddly enough, Cover-King does not make one for the center console which really surprised me. I actually bought that first as the dogs liked to put their paws up there when they were on the fold out floor, and I could see their claws were going to start marking that up.

It’s kind of pricey IMHO but fits well, looks good, is comfy as an elbow rest, and is tough as nails.

ETA: some of C-K cover sets do include a center console cover but not the Skandia camo I chose. I don’t know if they sell separate console covers.
Thanks Doc. I like the factory leather covered center console top, but want to cover for the same reason.

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I also use a pet hammock. Bought it from Cabela's about 15 years ago. Has held up well with my German Shepards.

gixxer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L
  • So on top of the seat covers I bought a queen sized cheap blanket. It absorbs most of the hair, dirt and I tuck it into the crevices to hold it in place. Pull it out to wash and your seat covers stay clean.

• View attachment 134422

Last edited:

Jimmy Pat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I have same concern for my buddy, he love jumping to the front rather than stay in the rear. not sure what type of protection you looking for the rear but I think the pet hammock product would work for preventing the dog from jumping to the front.