Done so Far

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Repsol69

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
They do change it slightly and no I bought the clamps for the 24 bucks it was worth it and sold my others tips to offset some cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok but to take the stock off do I have to grind that weld off to un clamp I may just get the stock tips powdercoated black.

Jesse1031

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Like how it turned out. Picked up the same truck but in silver. Just got my exhaust done and have been looking into the lifts. Been back and forth between 4" and 6". Really like the 4" on your setup. Hood decal as well!

OP
OP
bobbybones

bobbybones

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Like how it turned out. Picked up the same truck but in silver. Just got my exhaust done and have been looking into the lifts. Been back and forth between 4" and 6". Really like the 4" on your setup. Hood decal as well!

Thank you 4" was enough for
Me and wheels and tires next

jwheeler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Very nice truck. The night package is pretty nice. A new all black one just arrived at the dealer where I work and it is calling my name.

OP
OP
bobbybones

bobbybones

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yea I saw this one because I have a good relationship with my sales man and he sent me 4 pictures and I bought it over the phone from work

Luxuryram10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Thanks and would
You know what level I can tint too

Depends how the cops are around you. Tint laws very state to state. Like I live in Ohio. They have the most ******** laws ever. But the cops don't target pickups. They will pull over a car before they do a truck. Heard that from multiple cops from different cities. No more than 50% on front windows [emoji849] it's a joke I know haha. I have my 2010 pretty murdered out. 20% on fronts 5 over 20 on rears and 35% on whole windshield with a 5% strip. And I absolutely love it.
5fb2ece7f8ac67a30e78dea68f72f8f5.jpg

OP
OP
bobbybones

bobbybones

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Depends how the cops are around you. Tint laws very state to state. Like I live in Ohio. They have the most ******** laws ever. But the cops don't target pickups. They will pull over a car before they do a truck. Heard that from multiple cops from different cities. No more than 50% on front windows [emoji849] it's a joke I know haha. I have my 2010 pretty murdered out. 20% on fronts 5 over 20 on rears and 35% on whole windshield with a 5% strip. And I absolutely love it.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fanta1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

That's nice, how hard is it to see out of the windshield at night?

Luxuryram10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
That's nice, how hard is it to see out of the windshield at night?

35% is perfect. I have terrible eyes to begin with it actually makes it easier to see believe it or not cuts down on glare when it is wet and rainy. And you don't even know when the person has their brights on coming at you. People go darker than that then question me why I didn't. Lol my truck its what I want not you.

Fanta1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
35% is perfect. I have terrible eyes to begin with it actually makes it easier to see believe it or not cuts down on glare when it is wet and rainy. And you don't even know when the person has their brights on coming at you. People go darker than that then question me why I didn't. Lol my truck its what I want not you.

Okay awesome, I'll have to look into that. Thanks!

Luxuryram10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Okay awesome, I'll have to look into that. Thanks!

No problem but you're gonna have to talk around because most shops will refuse to do the whole windshield. Some won't even do a bottom brow. I found someone local through a friend and he cut me a hell of a deal. 50$ for whole windshield and top brow. Knock on wood. Never been hassled about it. Cops in my area are more worried about the junkies coming in and robbing houses then tint.

SJP_1809

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've had a few of my front windshields tinted and it's very nice on a bright sunny day but it kind of sucks when it's a super foggy night. The last windshield I had tinted I only put 50% on it and it was ok when it was foggy.

BogsRam14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks great with the new rim/tire. Do you have 2" spacer for the rear lift?