DPF Delete exhaust question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baggyp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm looking into doing a full delete on my 2017. As I'm looking around the internet I havent really seen any pipes that have a muffler (except the MBRP that I'm not sure if it even fits my truck). Does anyone know of a replacement exhaust that has a muffler?

RainDesert

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I had my guy get the quietest one he could. I will call and get the info from him tomorrow and post it.

timpaine1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 l v6 diesel
I have. 1500 dodge Cummins with 24 valves is there any small adjustments I can make anyplace to get just a little more power without putting any moods on. I previously have 5" exhaust on it and the tran.

ssf556

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummings
Thanks for the info

JimmyA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I couldn't find a kit either so I got the FloPro 4“ cat & DPF cannister delete pipe plus a Corsa dB Series muffler and installed them.
How do you like the change? Do you get programmed? If so what brand any likes or dislikes?

DodgeDude99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
the epa can suck my ass.

And as well as mine, but PPEI isn’t selling delete tunes or tuners anymore.
You have to have a membership to another website to buy anything from DRD. CTT is out of Canada but I’m not sure what they’re doing.
FloPro stoped selling TBE’s for emission trucks earlier in the year.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l Hemi
And as well as mine, but PPEI isn’t selling delete tunes or tuners anymore.
You have to have a membership to another website to buy anything from DRD. CTT is out of Canada but I’m not sure what they’re doing.
FloPro stoped selling TBE’s for emission trucks earlier in the year.
You don't need ppei alone to delete trucks. Regardless if someone doesn't want to sell exhausts you can always have one made and welded together. Plus in my state theirs 3 companies that are doing deletes.

DodgeDude99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
You don't need ppei alone to delete trucks. Regardless if someone doesn't want to sell exhausts you can always have one made and welded together. Plus in my state theirs 3 companies that are doing deletes.

No but it’s going to be less & less that are going to offer it because of fear of a $38k fine per instance. Doing deletes & still being able to acquire parts & support are 2 different things.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
How do you like the change? Do you get programmed? If so what brand any likes or dislikes?

Love the change. Yes, I got it programmed. I use an Edge CTS-2 Insight programmer/monitor, EFI Live tunes from PPEI, an EGR delete, etc...

The Edge gauge package is great and the tunes totally changed the truck.

DodgeDude99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Love the change. Yes, I got it programmed. I use an Edge CTS-2 Insight programmer/monitor, EFI Live tunes from PPEI, an EGR delete, etc...

The Edge gauge package is great and the tunes totally changed the truck.

Yeah but this truck is only used in Canada & Mexico right?

DodgeDude99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
No I'm a realist.

You do realize ANY cop can give you a ticket for no emissions right? They see you rolling coal or think your exhaust is too loud, they can pull you over. Then it’s all open for added nit picking by the LEO.

**** like this is happening by CHP in Cali.

Fuel35 67

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
My buddy is a CHP Officer, and has wrote those emissions type tickets. But he only has done it when the person starts being an a$$. So I’m guessing, when ya get pulled over, don’t be an a$$.

2batruck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a flo pro with muffler. Very happy with it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk